23.1.10

SOMETHING FOR THE WEEKEND

When someone says "Don't write about me on your blog will you?" it's like a dagger to the heart!! You should be grateful I have anything to say about you. haha. BOO HISS BOO!

Anywhoooo, on with the blog. Today has been fabulous so far, possibly due to the fact I had vodka for breakfast. Well, thats not as bad as it sounds, it had just gone 2pm and it was a social occasion but it was the first thing to pass my lips, so technically was breakfast. I feel absolutely trollied truth be told! But it's all good. Its been a tough week in parts but I'm focussing on next weekend and my GAWGEOUS little adopted Marvin's gathering. Marvin will have been with me for two years by next week. (although I guess he has spent over a year living with Kate on and off - haha. His choice! Anyone would think he didn't like me!??) so thats alot to celebrate. "You know... You either get the 'pig thing' or you don't. Its' not something you can force!" hahaha It's not my place to go into the history of the T. Pigs everytime someone new asks me, either hop on the bandwagon and join in the party or jog on and question someone else. I give no shits if you think I'm barking mad. (and alot do, mostly family members as I found out today. lol) It is what it is, harmless fun and a great way of raising a smile.



I am actually really looking forward to next weekend. I guess it has high expectations in a way coz it's the first party of 2010 and it'll be the first time my two bestest friends in the whole wide world will have seen each other since September and Im really looking forward to spending some quality time with them both again. (in wigs possibly? are we wearing wigs? I know Joe's just had a haircut, but as it made him look like a lesbian (his words not mine) he might be grateful of a few hair extensions at least?) They'll also be cake!! oh yes, there WILL finally be a cake. I was a bit reluctant to even celebrate this occasion a couple of weeks ago but now the banner is going up and I'm going to collect the cake on Thursday! (so keep EVERYTHING crossed that the photo machine is actually working this time or we might end up with another huge fondant fancy.) I have no idea which photo I'm going to use for the cake yet. No doubt Marv will narrow it down to thousands by Thursday though, he does love every photo he's ever been in equally and who can blame him? Not I.

Oh and on a serious note... I had a letter of acknowledgement from the NHS about my complaint to the Cedars Center re: Doctor 'Tori Fan' Mann no longer being in charge of my care. Whilst it didn't tell me anything I hadn't already been told on the phone they do "claim" to be starting an investigation into my complaint and will get back to me within 25 days, or was it after 25 days? I don't know - I tore the letter up in frustration if I'm honest. Its just unnessarsary paperwork and stamps to basically tell me they'll do what they bloody well like, when they bloody well like and I have to like it or lump it. (lumping it isn't fun - they just up your medication and put you on suicide watch.) Liking it at least means you get to go home of an evening and watch Emmerdale. Bless them all, each and every one.

Right - I think that's me done. I had this idea (which will possibly amount to nothing.) after reading Dawn French's autobiography. The style she chose to write her autobiography in was as letters to her loved ones. It worked so well, didn't feel like I was reading a book at all, just being nosey and rifling through her personal letters. I want to write letters to you all eventually in a similar fashion. (Panic not - they're not suicide notes this time. It's just something I like the idea of, like I say it will probably amount to nothing but it would be a fabulous task to work on.) I'm also documenting this blog in a word file. "A year in the life of..." so to speak. Hopefully by the end of 2010 all my blogs will be a reflection on what kind of year 2010 was for me, I can print them off and read back, possibly even hand to my therapist. I'll either be praised for my witty banter and attention to detail... or I'll be sectioned and banned from the internet for life.

50/50 chance I'd say.

6 comments:

  1. OMG I laffed so much reading this! :D Vodka for breakfast, GAWGEOUS little adopted son, with you two years but technically one year with me, 'it's not something you can force', Dr. 'Tori Fan' Mann (SO FUNNY!) :D
    Yeah, we can do wigs! I'll bring one just in case, so we can decide then whether to wear them or not. Wish I'd ordered a new one now! lol PMFSL @ Joe's had his hair cut and he looks like a lesbian now! :D

    Good idea @ letters *admits I did panic slightly when I read that!* I'm reading Dawn's book at the mo - slowly, but surely - bit like how I'm 'doing' my work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAAAAH! Don't tell Marv I fink he's gawgeous. haha. I didn't plan on Vodka for breakfast, it just happened. I need to eat something now tho, coz I feel very light headed. lol

    I mentioned to Joe we might be wearing wigs so he'll be prepared. (I'm thinking the afro for him? lol) I have 4 now, so they'll be plenty to choose from. Which one do you think you'll wear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might wear either Aunty Purp or the one I wore for Halloween 2008 - not sure yet?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you tell me more about the history of T. Pigs ?
    LMFAO
    *Moet*

    ReplyDelete
  5. *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* :p

    ReplyDelete