22.1.10

SHAMELESS

Haven't done much today except watch 'Shameless' online. "PARRRRRTAY!" Having been outbid on all 3 dvd box sets I was bidding on with ebay yet again, I decided to give in and just watch them online for now. Not quite as comfy as the sofa but the PC monitor is easily turned to face the bed, so that's where I've been most of the day, for the duration of series three.



I txtd a few people today and I think I've made a total twat of myself yet again. I am lethal with a mobile phone when I'm feeling low, it just comes out as woe-is-Dave. The two people I really wanted to get a reply from, didn't, so I've deleted alot of phone numbers to avoid such occurance happening again. I guess I really do have to admit that some things just can't be fixed. I guess they were last ditch attempts to put wrong things right, I dunno. I felt I owed it one last chance to make amends but all I've probably done is give them the last laugh.

I now only have 15 numbers stored in my phone and one of them is my own. (landline) haha. I guess it'll save on credit if nothing else.

According to Yvonne from 'Shameless' the worlds 3 biggest lies are:

1) Big is Beautiful.
2) Your cheque is in the post.
3) I won't cum in your fucking mouth!

So true! Yvonne is cool. Now Sheila is about to depart she's my favourite character.

1 comment: