19.1.10

JE SUIS FATTY-GAY

or as the French might say "Je suis fatigué!" (Please don't feel the need to comment in French if you do - I only know how to say this and how to order a coffee with milk.)

I've waited all day for something exciting to happen but so far nothing has.

I sent txt msgs to engage in witty banter but they've gone unreplied to, I've left comments on Facebook but hardly anyone is about, MSN is dormant and I've even phoned a few people but they weren't able to chat.

Everyone is busy.

Am I the only person without a life here? Maybe I should just use the time to sleep? I could do with catching up on some because I haven't been sleeping well at all lately. If you find me slumped in a corner of Starbucks somewhere then please give me a nudge and buy me a latte.



Much love.

3 comments:

  1. Kay (Primabowlerina)19 January 2010 at 07:40

    My day has just begun. I played with Wii Fit some and now I guess I'll clean an already clean house. Boredom is my middle name...lol (actually Kay is my middle name but boredom fits better).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just checked my phone for unreplied to txt messages - thankfully there were none! lol In my defence though, I got 'eadache! :D Had a nice nap this evening and aiming for an early night. What a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were spared my moans coz of your migrane. lol I'll double up on moans next time though.

    ReplyDelete