7.1.10

SLEEP WILL SET ME FREE.

I'm feeling rather deflated today. My sleeping pattern is buggered beyond belief. Having not slept at all for two days I finally got some sleep this morning, only to be woken an hour or so later by what I at first thought was a car alarm, but it was my Mum yelling up the stairs from one room to another sounding like she was standing right next to me. Why was I being yelled at you ask? Well apparently the waterbottle on my rabbit hutch was frozen solid. How did she know this? Because she'd been to the hutch, yet didn't bother to change it, she thought she'd come and yell at me to do so instead. If I had a Toblerone for everytime I've heard "It's your rabbit." I'd be 40stone instead of 20. Well forgive me for being cruel here but surely Bradley could just suck on a ice-cube if he was thirsty for the next hour or so coz there was no way I was getting out of that bed.

I must have been really tired because I went straight back to sleep only to be woken up later by the phone. I didn't answer it, but on later inspection after I'd got up saw it was Wendy. (Sorry Wendy if you're reading this. I'll call you back at some point.) The final nail in my sleepless coffin was to be yelled at once more, this time Sylvia from across the road had made us an apple pie and whilst it was still warm the car alarm went off again and demanded I come and eat some. Apple pie for breakfast? GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE!!!!!!!!



As the week goes on I'm becoming more and more convinced that a good nights sleep has become a thing of the past. One of dvd purchases from eBay has turned up though, so who needs sleep when you have 'the greatest TV prison drama ever made?' (well that's what it says on the sticker.)

2 comments:

  1. The car alarm went off again! LOL I totally understand how you feel - in Spain the walls are WAIFER thin and my room is next to the kitchen, which is fine, you might think, if you get hungry or thirsty in the night. However, when your dad gets up at the crack of Martin and unloads the dishwasher, he may as well be doing it in the same room as me! I'm always awake by 8, which wouldn't matter so much if I went to bed before 3 or 4 I suppose! Anyway, that is one of my biggest bugbears in life. No-one else unloads a dishwasher as noisily as he does!

    OMLA @ why can't Bradley just suck an icecube for an hour or so if he's that thirsty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully we don't have a dishwasher or I'm sure my Mum would join him for a duet. Her party piece seems to be the 'hoover' before 9am. Like you say though, it wouldnt be too bad if we went to bed earlier.

    At the end of the day whatever happens where parents are concerned is OUR fault! lol

    ReplyDelete