14.1.10

NOTHING HERE TO FEAR.

Bradley is poorly. I don't think the cold weather is agreeing with him, although he's probably warmer than I am with the amount of straw and bedding he has in his bed but he's looking ever so sorry for himself. I held him a while earlier but he wasn't interested at all, I'm sure if he could speak he would have said "Oh, just put me down and fuck off Dave!" I could see it in his eyes. I on the other hand am feeling a bit better today health wise, mentally though I'm still a bit of fucked up retardis. I'm still having major issues over my emotions, but that's not for now.

Today would have been my Dad's 65th birthday. Mum seemed in a very sedate mood, at least she was until we had yet another row. I should have stayed out of her way today really, quite stupid of me to think she'd want some company.

Totally changing the subject, I'm always confused why total strangers choose to 'follow me' on Twitter. I'm not talking advertising companies etc, I mean just random people, from Leicester or wherever. They 'follow me' yet make no effort to communicate with me whatsoever. I even messaged one of them the other day and asked who they were and why they'd chosen to follow me. Needless to say I got no reply, so I guess I'll never know. I post alot of personal information online, sometimes I think I post too much, it's times like these that makes me wonder just WHO is out there reading it.

Finally - Homotography. I am OBSESSED with black and white photos of semi-naked guys. Does that make me a pervert? Do I care? ha.



Check out my albums on Facebook. I'll hopefully be adding to them over time. I spend hours trawling the Internet for random images and reading what the artist has to say about them. I am fascinated by the imagination some people have. There are alot of stories out there just waiting to be read. I know today's blog has been a bit thrown together subject-wise. I guess it's been one of those kind of days where a snippet of everything gets thrown into the bowl and hopefully something good will be created from it.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear Bradley is feeling unwell. Did have to laugh *a lot* though @ "Oh just put me down and fuck off, Dave!" :D

    Oh no @ row with your mum. I guess she would be particularly tetchy today of all days.

    I make all my acocunts private - twitter, myspace, fb, cos you never know what unwanted eyes are looking! *in my case I try to avoid extended family, old school friends who might have a snoop, neighbours being nosy etc* On twitter people send adds and when you look at their stats, they are following 897 people, have no followers themselves and have never tweeted! Why?!?!?! It's not like they are only following famous people, they follow literally anyone! So strange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She seemed fine until (yet another) parcel arrived for me. I asked her if she was alright in the morning and even did her car tax for her online. The parcel showed up and all hell broke loose. haha.

    I've been out to Bradley again, he looks terrible, all blotchy round the eyes, like they're watering. I might have to take him to the vet if he isn't any better by tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea why I put 'yet another' in brackets? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ (yet another) :D No idea? Really? ;p

    Yeah, take Bradley to the vet if he's no better. Can you keep him indoors for a while? It may be cos it's so damn cold?!?!

    ReplyDelete