24.1.10

BISCUIT NIRVANA



"Hmmm lovely bissquits" haha.

I cannot stop eating biscuits today. Maybe this could have been prevented had I not bought three boxes of shortbread and two packets of hobnobs this morning, but least said soonest mended.

Sylvia offered me a biscuit yesterday, which is where biscuit-nirvana first took hold. Chocolate dipped shortbread covered in peanuts if you please, not just your average rich tea or plain hobnob. "well la dee fucking dahh!" However, one bite and several orgasms later there I was the next day bulk buying. I'm beginning to feel a bit biscuitted out now tho.

Is there such a thing as TOO MANY biscuits? I'm sure those visiting this weekend will find out. [on a totally unrelated-to-biscuits note, why do I always feel like Carrie Bradshaw when I ask a question mid-blog?]

*sits back from laptop, ponders and smokes*

No comments:

Post a Comment