4.2.10

STILL LOST

I finally collected my photos from 'shoes' today. It's been nice spending some time putting them in order and filling the photo album with them. There's something comforting about printed photos, I get so used to seeing the digital images on Facebook I tend to forget I have albums full of the things next door. It's nice to look through them once in a while.

I also handed my prescriptions from the Brandon Unit in at the chemist counter. The guy who took them from me almost *gasped* when he realised how much crap was listed on there. It made me smirk though. "Yes, you read that right Mr Chemist Man... I am unhinged, so serve me quickly and I'll be on my way."



Usually you wait between 15-20 minutes for a prescription to be completed, but the fact he told me to come back tomorrow spoke volumes. Dammit though! I don't wanna have to go back their again tomorrrow.

2 comments:

  1. I love printed ohotos but am usually too lazy to get them done! LOL @ Chemist Man almost *gasped* :D

    I have a cold - get me some Vicks while your at the chemist will ya? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moe will lend u some vicks. He only buys it to spread on toast, so it's not like he needs it. I'm sending you a package tomorrow with the spare set of prints in. (Thankfully the postal orifice is next to shoes.)

    ReplyDelete