13.2.10

BETTER DAYS

I Woke up this morning feeling like crap. Didn't sleep very well and the appointments looming mid-week aren't helping because I can't seem to take my mind off them. The increase of medication I'm on seems to have kicked in, but it's not doing anything other than making me feel sleepy. I guess that's what anti-anxiety medication does, sedate you, but that's not the ideal solution for a long term problem. When the nightmare that is 'the dentist' is over with on Wednesday morning I'm seeing Rachel in the afternoon for what will hopefully be my final assessment, then I have a session with Joan to tie up the lose ends so hopefully after Wednesday I'll be less snappy with people. I think a decrease in meds would help too, but I'm no Doctor.

February has been a really bad month so far, so much crap piled into such a little space isn't good. Thankfully February is the shortest month and hopefully there will be happier times in March. (A month that kicks off with Saint David's Day on 1st can't be all that bad can it? lol) I've made plans to meet up with some people in March. Some new faces and the old trusted faithfuls so if I focuss more on that and less on the troubles then hopefully the days will go quicker. The sooner that happens the better really coz I'm going stir-crazy at the moment. Someone asked me lastnight on MSN "what would make things better? what would cheer Dave up again?" and whilst he was expecting me to say "to see you naked again on webcam" I didn't. There is something that will make me happy again, but it's just not gonna happen. He eventually logged off with the arse and I went to bed feeling even worse than I did before. *sigh*



(sorry if you're reading this, but I have been trying to tell you at every turn that I'm not interested. You just don't listen. There's a friendship here if you want it, but I really don't want to sleep with you.)

5 comments:

  1. Eeeek @ logged of with the arse! Still not getting the message then :(

    Once Wednesday is over, at least you won't have the dentist to worry about - which is clearly bothering you a lot.

    *I take is Rachel is not your sis-in-law?!?!?!*

    I've slept like crap for the last two nights - one night because my prostitute of a neighbour decided to buzz to be let in at 1.30am *I didn;t let her in so she smashed the security door glass* I didn;t get back to sleep for the rest if the night. And last night I slept like shit cos, well, I had a marathon nap session earlier in the evening! Ooops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really starting to piss me off now, coz at first I was trying to be polite and word it gently, but now I'm just saying NO! He is still convinced that once he's here I'll give in. (The scary thing is I might after a few vodkas? lol) But I DON'T WANT TO! He's not my type and I've told him I won't meet him if he keeps it up. (End of, lady! lol) It is REALLY getting on my wick.

    Rachel is my crisis worker from the Brandon Unit. I'm hoping wednesday will be my last session with her, coz I don't need her anymore.

    Yikes @ prostitute neighbour smashing glass in the middle of the night. Have you moved to the Chatsworth Estate?!? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may as well have done - she is nothing but scummy pest day and night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could be worse, you could live next door to Cynthia. She'd be ringing the buzzer day and night asking you to bring her some bananas next time you're out and about.

    ReplyDelete