17.2.10

DENTIST DAY

It's over, the dreaded visit to the dentist is done and dusted. I guess I should blog about it but I really don't have anything much to say right now. It's been a horendous day so far and it's not even lunchtime yet. I feel so shattered. The dentist appointment was (to put it bluntly) a fucking nightmare from start to finish. The dentist himself was really nice though, couldn't ask for a more friendly guy and he made me feel so comfortable, despite the fact everytime he tried to X-ray me I nearly threw up on him. He gave up after several attempts to X-ray me and I felt like such a tit. I kept explaining how nervous I was, and he could see I was shaking like an Ann Summers vibrator on full speed but I'm sure at the back of his mind he was thinking "TWAT!" He's given me some anti-biotics for the toothache and cleaned my teeth. As I'd not been to the dentist for like over 20 years my mouth seemed to be bleeding quite heavily when he'd done, but that was 'normal' so he assured me. (How can bleeding from the mouth be NORMAL!?!) My mouth feels weird. You'd think with the amount of cocks I've had in my mouth one stupid finger and a bit of plastic wouldn't have been ANY problem, but everytime he put the plastic pad thingy to take the x-ray into my mouth I gagged and I dunno who was more panicked, me or him?

I took Marv with me for moral support. Needless to say he was no help. Soon as we got there, he had a sudden panic and choose to stay in my bag for fear of what might end up in his mouth. On the way home we called into the chemist to collect the prescription and came home ready to cry. However, when I got to the front door there was a Valentine's package awaiting me from Diane. HORRAH!! Some fabulous magnets and a magnificent 'dick lollipop'. SEE I have no problem sucking on that!?! Stoooopid plastic X. Ray thingy.



Thanks so much for all the supportive emails/txt msgs/comments etc. I truly have the most amazing friends! ♥

3 comments:

  1. At least it's over now! Hopefully the anti-biotics will help deal with the toothache! Do you have to go back for a filling or anything? LOL @ Marv went with you for support but panicked and stayed in the bag! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprisingly no fillings! HORRAH! I was expecting one at least. If the toothache doesnt clear up with the antibiotics I need to go back, but all being well I won't have to step foot in the place for another six months. Just got back from the last appointment and now I can 'chill the fuck out' as Moe just told me. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Well, if you go every six months you may never need a filling! :D

    ReplyDelete