20.2.10

WEEKENDERS

I think I blogged too soon yesterday coz it turned out to be an amazing and utterly fabulous day in the end. Since the miserable morning passed, the afternoon was met with friendly faces and fabulous friends. I also got a reply from the gawgeously fabulous Rodrigo Lopes. (ok so it wasn't an essay of a response but don't spoil my moment!! I adore him.) haha. If you're reading this Rodrigo, I'm not a stalker - honest. Please don't delete me. HAHAHAHAHAHA no serious HAHAHAHAHAHA! The evening was rounded off with EastEnders. Yes it is kinda sad that my Friday night revolved around a soap opera but hell, it took my mind of my troubles for a good hour or so. 'Stacey Slater - Ice Skater' was revealed as the 'killer' in the 'Who killed Archie Mitchell?' saga. My money would have been on Jack Branning, so it was a nice *gasp* of a moment when the reveal eventually came. (ok I'm boring even myself now, so I'll shut up about soaps.)

I slept really well lastnight. I haven't had such a good nights sleep in ages. I guess I've had alot of my mind of late, so knowing the appointments were over and I had nothing planned for the weekend the best option to do was to catch up on some much needed sleep, so that's what I did. I was however rudely woken up this morning by Sylvia coz she rang the wrong doorbell. Dont you just HATE annoying neighbours?!?! (even more so when they show themselves before the crack of 'martin'.) "oh, sorry did I get you up David?" err "no, I just thought I'd leap out of bed and stand at the door in my boxers for the fun of it you crazy old bitch!" Thankfully they were my fabulously new bulge-hugging boxers. My crotch has never looked so fabulous. As I was up and refreshed from enough sleep I thought I'd mooch around Wigston. I hate shopping on a Saturday, it's annoyingly busy and the world and his wife seemed to be in Sainsbury's, where I'd popped in for some 'essentials'. (coffee, doughnuts, and GT magazine. lol) I am now back home in the comfort of my attic sipping coffee and wolfing down chocolate hobnobs. Bliss.



Hope you're all having a fabulous weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment