9.2.10

EDNA HAS LANDED

What a morning it has been. Bolts and bars a plenty. First of all I am officially accused of locking my Mum out of the garage (but like I said to her, if I wanted to annoy her I'd lock her out of the house altogether, not just the garage.) then the postman brings me the fabulous new Prisoner: Cell Block H DVD, consisting of all the unedited 'Edna Pearson' episodes.



Allow me to back track. There I am minding my own business when out of nowhere comes a shreeeeeeak from the Gods. "David! What have you done to my garage?!?" Surely she couldn't have finally found out I shagged Steve in there last Christmas? I know we lost the condom but jeez, bad timing or what? Turns out I hadn't done anything to her 'precious' garage and the handle had broke, leaving it not actually locked with a key but still unable to open. Why I got the blame for this I'll never know. We need a 'man who can', but as everyone knows I'm a 'man who can't, and if he could probably wouldn't want to'. Bad times.

I'm feeling particularly chipper this morning. I'm fed up of feeling miserable, so if I can turn the 'misery' off for a while and replace it with Prisoner dvds, then that's what I'm going to do. It's been a real boost hearing from Mike again, all I need now is to make things up with Joe, convince my crisis worker I don't need her anymore and not pass out during my dentist appointment on 17th then everything will be splendid again. (Yeah, I guess that is asking a bit too much isn't it?)

2 comments:

  1. LOL @ you getting the blame for the garage! Who's Steve? *am I going mad? Have I totally forgotten someone I actually know?!?!?!* :D

    Why have they just released new Prisoner stuff - it finished yonks ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I edited that reply, coz it was too public. oops. lol I'll tell you in an email.

    Re - the Prisoner question: They released the Prisoner stuff coz it wasn't allowed to ever be aired in the UK coz the courtcase was ongoing of someone the storyline resembled, a real-life senario where a woman had been accused of poisioning her husband. It aired originally in Australia and cause outrage, so when it was shown in the UK any scenes with reference to Edna's crime were cut. She literally appeared then disappeared in a couple of eps. Now all those scenes have been put back in and released unedited. :) GOOD TIMES!

    ReplyDelete