3.2.12

THE DECORATING DIARIES: Part Five

House smells of gloss paint. Had forgotten how much gloss paint stinks actually. Revolting. But as you can see, everything is starting to take shape now in the livingroom.



Someone online kind of upset me today, not intentionally, but he asked me how Joe was doing. He didn't know we weren't friends anymore, so it got us talking about the past. I didn't really need it to be honest, whilst it was nice to catch up it didn't feel good to be going over old ground, especially where Joe was concerned because all it achieved was to remind me of how much he hates me, and that hurts. It still hurts, even after all this time that he won't talk to me anymore. No-one seems to have a good word to say about Joe. I don't know if that's supposed to be of some comfort to me, but it isn't, because he was a GREAT guy but it's a chapter in my life I need to close the door on and keep it locked for good. As much as I don't want to. If he were to call or txt me right now I'd answer and do anything I could to rebuild our friendship, but I know it'll never happen and wanting it serves no purpose. I've hopefully learnt from my errors and won't make the same mistakes again with other friends. Once you have sex with one of your friends it's never the same, however much you want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment