5.2.12

THERE'S NO BUSINESS LIKE SNOW BUSINESS

Heavy snowfall during the night. The place is covered in white. This morning Lucy insisted on going out in it so we were up at 7am and straight out into the snow. I filmed her and Bradley in it. [The video has been posted to my Vimeo page, if you're interested, but you've no doubt already seen it plastered all over Facebook.]

There's something about the sight of snow that makes me feel like a kid again, the urge to grab a handful of it, form a snowball and throw it never really leaves you. I don't think either Lucy or Bradley would have apreciated a snowball in the chops though, so I resisted. I did get some really cute footage of them in the snow though and I'm very proud of the video I made. The first one of 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment