4.6.10

LITTLE HIGHS

Still feeling kinda Meh! But the meds problem is now sorted. Horrah.

It's been a sizzlin day in Wigston today. Summer is back and hopefully it'll stay. I did actually venture out for a bit earlier but then took the chance to have a good clearout of crap I don't need when I got back. I seem to do this alot, it helps. You may have also noticed I kept some crap I didn't need but couldn't bring myself to get rid of, but that's not always a bad thing.

The kids have been here all day screaming the place down with their presence, so good to see them but it's really peaceful now they've gone. Maybe Lucy will come out of hiding? She took one look at them when they arrived this morning and bolted for the perimeter wall, I'm sure she'll be back for feeding time.

No comments:

Post a Comment