14.6.10

HAIR TODAY - GONE TOMORROW

Got a haircut today - Which in theory would have been fine had I not dyed my hair yesterday and still had half of it all over my face. For some stupid reason I didn't notice this until AFTER the hair cut. Once Paul had shaved my head it was glaringly obvious that I now had black ears and had dyed half my face the day before. I couldn't get home quick enough. I felt like such a twat.

I've been in a miserable mood the past few days. Can't explain it really - have no idea why but I'm loosing my temper easily, deleting anyone online that fucks me off and generally feeling like I want to punch everyone. (Panic not people due to visit me this week - I've never punched anyone in my life.) I'm hoping it'll pass, bad moods usually do.

My blogs also seem to have lost their way a bit of late, reading back over the last few there doesn't appear to be a clear sense of direction. Not that there are any set rules for writing blogs I guess, but usually I have a point I want to make. Maybe the point of today's blog is just highlighting the fact I have crap hair? Hopefully the arrival of my 'mouse ears' will detract from the crappy hair. I can't wait to try them on - mouse ears seem to be all the rage at the moment, dahling.

1 comment:

  1. I always just post whatever I feel like, don't worry about direction! x

    ReplyDelete