11.6.10

CH-CH-CH-CH CHARMIN

To say "I'm a little pissed off" is like saying Marvin is "A little bit camp".

ME: I need a few things from Tesco. I don't suppose there's any chance of a lift?

MUM: Not today. I'll only spend if I go in a supermarket. What do you need? Can't you make do with what you've got?

ME: Nevermind


About 15 MINUTES Later...


MUM: I'm going to Asda with Kev if Sylvia comes over tell her I've popped out and I'll nip over when I'm back.

ME: *stunned silence* WHAT? I thought you didn't want to go shopping today?

MUM: Oh, you wanted a lift didn't you. Shall I bring you anything?

ME: Nevermind

*door slam*

7 comments:

  1. Fookin' 'ell! That's a bit much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know why they didn't invite me, coz Snow-Fucking-White was sitting pride of place in the passenger seat. It's fucked me off beyond belief though, coz I do need a few things. (Bread, Milk etc) If I wasn't such a cunt I'd have learnt to drive by now. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Bro can teach you for freeeeeeeeeeee!!

    Why has your mum gone with them if she doesn't need anything anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  4. GURL MY CO-OP IS LIKE 4 MINS AWAY AND IM SOOO FUCKIN LAZY I JUST CBA TO GO LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dunno WHY she's gone with them. Probably just to make a point to me.

    Daz, My nearest shop is about 10mins walking distance, so I won't starv. But I need quite a few things from Tesco, which is further away, so it's just annoying. A lift would have been so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kay (Primabowlerina)11 June 2010 at 07:58

    Why don't you get a license?? Driving isn't hard really and you will love the freedom it gives you. I make up reasons to drive somewhere just for a break from John...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm too nervous. My brother is a driving instructor and has offered to teach me. I just think the roads are a safer place with me on the pavements.

    *giggles* @ a break from John.

    ReplyDelete