1.9.10

PALE SEPTEMBER

It's September already. Where HAS the year gone? As I turned the T. Pig Calendar page over this morning I was greeted by the toofy grin of Maynard T. Pig and the shocking reminder that in 8 days time I have a dentist appointment. *gulps* Bad Times! When that's over with I can chillax into an alcohol-induced coma for my birthday weekend. 34 years old - There was me wondering where this year had gone but when I think about it 33 others have slipped by pretty damn quick too. *gulps*

Had my therapy session with JAM today - It went well. We didn't talk about much, there's still a big huge grey area of recent events I'm not ready to get into but we had a good old chat over coffee and it was nice to see another human being for a change. Thankfully the courrier dropped the parcel off I was waiting for about 8.30am so I wasn't tied to the house as expected and I've done alot today actually, been on the go since the crack of Martin out and about running errands so I feel like I've actually done something instead of sat gawping at Facebook. (Although I've had a few peaks during the day - admittedly.)

Hopefully September will be a fun month for all.

8 comments:

  1. Aww @ Maynard. He's so happy about 'his' month. Ya know we're both really close in age. I turn 34 in October. I feel like I just turned 33. Time really flies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and Happy September to you! I have a feeling it will be a good month ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for getting old together. haha. *HUGZ*

    ReplyDelete
  4. September will be a good month now you are rid of that fucking player. Focus on what you have around you now, not what you should have thrown away a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm and comments like that help how exactly? The fact you posted it annonymously makes your "advice" pointless, because nobody is listening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kay (Primabowlerina)1 September 2010 at 15:16

    Just wait until you hit my age...time reallllly flies!! I wish I were 34 again *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah for September !!! yes the year flew by , where did it go !? I'm soo glad you are doing well and out & about !! me too =) after that long summer with little man it's nice to be back in the swing of things , moving & doing. Even though I miss him I do love being able to get in and out of the store without saying his name 100 times !!

    we love you and have a wonderful fantastic bday!!!I still can't get over you , my daughter, son are all the same day ! how cool ! the 12th was a popular day for having our wonderful babies awww

    hugs Carol

    ReplyDelete