5.9.10

LARGE LOVES MEDIUM

I'm ploughing through Season 5 of Medium at a happy pace. So glad to finally have this, having waited about a year for the dvd release. Season 6 comes out soon but in America - so I need to find out when the UK release date is because if it's gonna be another year then I'm just gonna buy the region 1 dvd. Season 6 is currently being shown over here (on a channel I don't have - Grrr.) so hopefully it won't be too long. I guess I was quite lucky getting into the show late because by the time I got into it, three seasons were already out on dvd and the release of Season 4 was imminent.

I'm soooo tired today and My Medium-Marathon is to blame. The chances of sleeping in just weren't going to happen with the kids being here overnight. They've been here all weekend. I was rudely woken up at the crack of 'Martin' by Leah who crept into my bedroom and whispered "Dayid - Are you awake?" (Leah can't say David properly - so she calls me Dayid.) Lucy must have heard her coming coz she scarpered quicker than you can say "Breakfast!" Although she soon came out of hiding once Leah and I filled her food bowl with a pouch of cat food. Serving trout when you're still half asleep isn't the ideal way to start the day I can tell ya, but started it had.

So, I'm here - I'm awake and we're babysitting the kids until 8pm. It's gonna be a looooooong day.

10 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA! Dayid! HAHAHAHA! I'm gonna call you that now! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. *SQUEEP* Don't be too surprised at what I call you back.

    Dylan has just put my toothbrush in the toilet!!! Little bastard. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good Uncle Dayid you are ! So when I get to come visit some day & bring Little Man with me you can watch him, Leah and Dylan while Kate takes me out sightseeing right!?! JK !!! you really are a good Uncle and the kids are lucky to have you in their life =)

    Big hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stopped watching Medium this season (season 6). They changed networks and switched to Friday nights-it used to be Monday. Fridays I'm usually out and not home. I recently got DVR and I wish I would have had it when they first switched because I could have just taped it! grrrr. I'll have to get the DVD I suppose.

    PS ...Dayid is the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never gotten into Medium but I am so attached to other shows that it's sad. I <3 Bones, Warehouse 13, Chuck, The Glades, Dexter and many many more.

    Leah and Dylan are adorable but you might want to buy some spare toothbrushes. At least you know that he put it in the toilet..could have been a nasty surprise..lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Watching TV shows on dvd is better anyway coz then you don't have to wait a whole week for the next one. I've still to check out Bones but I'm soooo glad I got into Dexter. Hopefully Season 5 will be available online coz I don't know when it's being shown over here. (26th Sept in USA.) Infact I think Medium Season 7 starts in September too. I'm gonna have to move to the USA!! You guys get all the cool shows first.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok you can stay with me...my couch is comfy! :D We'll watch Medium and eat ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you guys have Netflix? I wish I could watch something...too distracted these days..I missed the last 5 episodes of big brother but they are recorded so one day when my dude is gone and kids are away I shall dive in..;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never used netflix before.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We just got Netflix on our Nintendo Wii it's hella weird..just turn on and there are like tons of movies to choose from and watch right then and there...I love it..

    ReplyDelete