30.9.10

A TALE OF TWO KITTIES

There seems to be some confusion over my kitty so I thought I'd explain. I only have one cat. One cat with two personalities - Lucy and Beryl. Lucy is my little bundle of snuggles but Beryl is one grumpy bitch. You don't wanna mess with Beryl, she has a look that says "I could kill you with my two front paws". If you're lucky enough to get a snuggle from her then it's more than likely going to be Lucy you're snuggling. Lucy loves snuggles.

Confused? Try living with them you never know which one is gonna pounce on ya from one minute to the next. *giggles*

2 comments:

  1. You should meet Flossie Of Doom. I adopted her abour 4 years ago and I swear she's still feral. You could be happily sitting stroking her and then she will turn round and bite you int he head

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Flossie Of Doom. What a COOL name for a cat. I'm sure her and Beryl would get on great.

    ReplyDelete