29.9.10

PICTURE ME

I don't write many 'fun' blogs anymore. They're usually ranting or raving about this or that so I thought for a change I'd leave the moans at the door and get stuck into a mini-project instead. I've seen a couple of these 'photo challenge' things online lately and I thought I'd give it a go myself. The idea being that for a so-many day period you post a photo each day about a different subject. (Hopefully I will do this, because I'm aware how slack I am when it comes to finishing projects.) It's just a bit of a fun and involves something I'm very passionate about... no, not Toblerones... TAKING PHOTOS!!

This is the particular challenge I've settle on. I know there are several different ones out there that vary but as I'm not in college I didn't really wanna have to post 'a photo of my favourite teacher' or 'a photo of my classroom crush'. I doubt I can even remember that far back anyway. *grin* I'll be posting the photos on Facebook if you wanna take this journey with me. Who knows - it might be fun?


day 1. a photo of you that you use as a default on facebook

day 2. a photo of yourself a year ago

day 3. a photo that makes you happy

day 4. a photo of the last place you went on holiday

day 5. a photo of something you got for your birthday and will never forget

day 6. a photo that makes you laugh

day 7. a photo of someone you care about

day 8. a photo of an object you use alot

day 9. a photo of your family

day 10. a photo of someone you're not in contact with anymore

day 11. a photo of your favourite dvd(s)

day 12. a photo of you

day 13. a photo of your best friend(s)

day 14. a photo of one of your favourite family members

day 15. a photo of you and someone you love

day 16. a photo of you at the last party you went to

day 17. a drunk photo of you

day 18. a photo of one of your home

day 19. a photo of you on a daytrip

day 20. a photo of something you enjoy doing

day 21. a photo of you standing up

day 22. a photo of you when you were a child

day 23. a photo of your friend as a baby

day 24. a photo of something you're going to drink today

day 25. a photo of a night you loved

day 26. a photo of your favorite weekend

day 27. a photo taken over a year ago

day 28. a photo of something you're going to eat today

day 29. a photo of someone you find attractive

day 30. a photo of you when you were happy


I'm ready for my close up. *pouts*

2 comments:

  1. Are you choosing each day or have you already decided in advance what you will post? I don't do these things cos it requires FAR to much thinking power on my part! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll decide on the actual day. It'll keep it interesting for me then looking for one pic a day There are so many different variations of these online but this one seemed ok for me. Most of them were aimed at 'high school' students I think but I'm sure I can take a photo for each of the 30 days following this one.

    ReplyDelete