30.8.10

LOST AND FOUND

I found an old poem I wrote thirteen years ago. Some of my old poetry really makes me cringe, but at the time I thought the words were gold dust and clung to them in an emo-induced state. Kinda random how I found this one really, because I thought I'd thrown all that shit out. Maybe this one stuck around for a reason? When I started typing this blog I was originally going to share it with you, but then I thought.... NO.

Thanks for the cool feedback on the new blog layout by the way - The brighter colours seem to have had a positive outcome. Hopefully the next few blogs will be a bit brighter in subject matter too because August has been a pretty crappy month in general me thinks so I'm more than happy to leap into September. New month - New start and all that bollocks. I have a therapy session with JAM on Wednesday but I haven't done any of the tasks I was set, so I'm expecting a slap on the wrist.

I'm a bit of a loose end today, chasing my tail and wondering what the hell to do with myself. As the day is almost over I can't see anything exciting happening so we'll strike it down to 'one of those days' I guess. Have you heard that song 'Mercy' by Duffy? Well thanks to last weekend's X Factor I have it stuck in my head. I've even downloaded it.

Gaaah make it stop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment