20.1.12

THE DECORATING DIARIES: Part Three

The livingroom is looking much better. Three-Fingered George has finished the plastering and now begins the long wait for it to dry out. It would have dried so much easier in the Summer but hopefully an extra couple of days will be all it takes.





I've been looking at colours to paint the walls online. I want a nice light colour and I've narrowed it down to either Natural Hessian or Just Walnut. Both very cool colours, not sure what colour the skirting boards will be? Either just a wooden beech stain or magnolia I reckon, but as the walls are quite close to being magnolia maybe I should go darker? A chestnut colour. I can't do anything until Wednesday anyway as that's 10% discount day at B&Q and I plan to make full use of that. It'll be a long weekend I imagine. I can't do anything else with the room now but wait for the plaster to dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment