17.1.12

THE DECORATING DIARIES: Part One

Three-Fingered George will be here tomorrow. The room is ready for him to work his magic. I can't imagine what it'll look like when it's done. It's been a dark dreary colour for so long, it'll be nice to get a bit of light into the place. A nice light space with happy thoughts.



The bedroom feels a bit crammed in at the moment. It's basically floor to ceiling with livingroom. Not a good look, but at least no-one will be coming over for a while. I miss Joe. There's no getting around the fact that him not wanting to be friends anymore has left a big gaping hole in my social life. We spent alot of time together and I should never have let it come to this. It's my fault he hates me. He hasn't replied to any of my messages since before Christmas. He never acknowledged the birthday present I sent him and for all I know he could have just thrown it away. I half expected him to return it, and was quite surprised when he didn't. I took it as a good sign that he'd kept it and so hoped he'd get in touch, at least just to say thanks for remembering his birthday, but no, nothing. The more I contact him the less likely he is to respond, but I wanted to acknowledge his birthday. He remembered mine, even though he chose the day of my Birthday to tell me he didn't want to come round anymore, he still brought gifts. Anyway... that's old news. We're moving on, remember?

I'm excited about tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment