7.7.10

RED FOR DANGER

Curse my big fat sunburnt face. I've been out and about more than usual lately and obviously making the most of the hot weather sunning myself in the pool and today I am suffering for it. SUNBURN = BAD TIMES! I'm used to seeing a big fat red face in the mirror from time to time so I didn't think much of it until this morning when I woke up BEETROOT RED. Ouch but YAY for aftersun cream.

I spent the morning with my Mum. It's been ages since we've done stuff just the two of us and not had to fit it all in quick coz one or both of us had to rush off somewhere else. We went for a walk around Brocks Hill Park with the dog at the crack of 'Martin' - had a good gossip and catch up, did some shopping in Wigston on the way back and had lunch together at home. Perfect. We don't get many days like this - usually one or both of us is in a mood and the time we spend together isn't always that good, but today really was. I love my Mum.

I've been watching a new BBC3 comedy called 'Mongrels'. If you haven't seen it yet - you MUST watch it. It's a puppet show for adults and it's so funny. One of the puppets is voiced by Lucy Montgomery (the maid from Tittybangbang) who I simply ADORE on every level. I didn't know she'd voice the puppet until it spoke so it was a pleasant surprise. Episode Three was on last night and all three are currently available on BBC iPlayer if you're in the UK so do check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment