21.3.11

THE NOT-SO BUSY BEE

Busy week ahead. Dentist Monday. Lunch with the girls on Tuesday. Vajazzle on Wednesday... huh? WAIT! This isn't my diary. *throws it down* Oh... Looks like my week isn't as eventful as I thought. *stares at empty pages*

Actually I do have a few things planned this week, none of which could be classed as the social event of the year. I've got therapy tomorrow. (Assuming Marmalade doesn't cancel.) Have to make a decision about going back onto the medication or not. Ideally not, but sometimes it's just too hard to face stuff without that little shuv into the outside world. I was doing really well, but sometimes I wonder whether it's worth all the misery when I could just take the edge off things and deal with the world through prozac-coloured glasses. Life is shit. Prozac sprays that little gentle wiff of Febreze over the smell. Oh and I'm going to Makro on Wednesday.

I MUST NOT BUY SWEETS.

I MUST NOT BUY SWEETS.

I MUST NOT BUY SWEETS.

I MUST NOT BUY SWEETS.

I MIGHT BUY SWEETS.

I MIGHT BUY SWEETS.

I MIGHT BUY SWEETS.

AHH FUCK IT...

WE ALL KNOW I'LL BUY SWEETS.

2 comments:

  1. LOL.....seriously, something to take the edge off helps. I swore I wouldn't get heavy into those drugs after seeing my mother but a light dose helps me deal with things that used to overwhelm me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My appointment for today was cancelled 2 hours before the actual session. I'm so annoyed coz I really needed that session today. Last weeks was cancelled too.

    ReplyDelete