7.3.10

HERE I AM

Thought I'd show my face in blogland, guess it's been a while.



Dylan is going through a smacking phase. There I was innocently curled up on the sofa reading Attitude Magazine yesterday when he marched in, all smiles. I thought he was coming to me for a hug but no, *smack* right on the face. Little git! He gave me a good wallop last time he was here too, thinks it's hilarious. I've been told to repremand him tho, coz it's naughty and he does pack a mean punch for a one year old. I didn't, I just laughed. Am I a bad Uncle? The kids are spending more time here, which is nice. There was a dry spell of visits over Thomas-Gate but all seems to be restored now, they're here more than ever.

Woke up this morning feeling really refreshed and ready for the day, then I crawled to the computer and haven't moved since. I think I need to limit my time online, coz I really do spend all day here sometimes. I think earlier nights would be a start? The only reason I turned the computer off before 3am lastnight was because I was soooo pissed off with the amount of crap showing up on it. Guess a de-clutter of some of the freaks wouldn't go a miss either. There are some people on my friends list at the moment that I don't even know. WHY are they there? They never speak to me. Guess I need to get to know them or get rid.

This week is looking pretty blank, event-wise. I need to speak to Wendy about meeting up, I felt really bad cancelling on her last week but sometimes these things just happen. I reckon a good spring clean before visitors start arriving at the end of March wouldn't go a miss either, I've let the place go a bit just lately. The only person who visits me these days is a pot smoking, alcoholic who even I didn't feel the need to bother hoovering and dusting for but when Martin arrives I'd better put out doileys and at least plug in a glade airfreshener. *giggles* Looking forward to a weekend of booze, nibbles and watching those chankles wobble on the dancefloor.

*note to self: clear space to dance.

2 comments:

  1. LMFAO @ smacking phase/reading attitude/right in the face! :D He CLEARLY doesn't approved of your filthy reading material!

    Oooooh @ dry spell/Thomas-gate! *remembers it well!* (silly cow) lol

    I'm trying to spend less time online too and know for sure my ridiculous late night *2amish* and early starts *7amish* are very detrimental to my health and well being. I basically feel SHIT all the time! I'm trying to go back to the Wii *still a computer I know, but you gotta do something and telly is not my thing really* but I am SO BORED of all the games and there are no good new ones. Maybe they will do an Alice game! *bounces*

    Oh, and I won the slippers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA!! Chankles! I missed that bit! :D

    ReplyDelete